Scherer Inc. is a fast-growing company in need of a motivated individual to assist in its expansion. Scherer Inc. produces replacement kernel processor rolls, offers a complete line of mill rolls for both stationary and portable roller mills and provides a full-service manual machining service for both repair and small production runs.
We have a great opportunity to join our Warehouse Team as an Warehouse Worker. In this role you will:
- Work effectively as a team with JHL management and all JHL personnel.
- Maintain effective relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Promote and maintain the image and reputation of JHL ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints as they arise.
- Pick, fill and pack orders on a timely basis to ensure prompt and accurate deliveries.
- Receive and stock incoming products on a timely basis for prompt availability.
- Assist other areas of the warehouse.
- Follow safety rules when lifting, managing heavy material, and operating equipment.
- Maintain neat and orderly work areas to ensure a safe working environment.
- Perform and fulfill other assignments as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some warehouse, shipping and delivery experience.
- Ability to perform basic math and read and understand English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communications abilities.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and collaborates within a multi-functional team.
- Detail oriented, organized, consistent and tenacious.
- A team player – work together with others to accomplish common goals of company.
- Organized with strong time management skills.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Reach Above
- Lifting – Must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds throughout the working shift.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com