Henke Roller Mill Service
About Henke Roller Mills
With over 60 years of experience in particle size reduction, Henke’s roller mills are quick and efficient machines for grain processing. Whether you’re in kernel processing or the mill industry, Henke provides a variety of mill models that suit facilities of all sizes. Their Stationary Mills are perfect for feed handling areas, while the Ear Corn Mills are capable of producing large amounts of palatable feed to livestock.
Other features include:
- Capacities ranging between 700 and 4,000 bushels an hour
- Manual roll adjustment options for fine or coarse crack
- Inlet hopper magnets prevent metallic debris from infiltrating grain
- Stationary and trailer-mounted unit options
- Two-high mills (coarse-corrugated top rolls and fine-corrugated bottom rolls) for additional particle size reduction
- Discharge options available in elevator, belt, or blower
Henke Roller Mill Maintenance and Service by Scherer
Scherer Inc., is proud to offer replacement mills rolls and roller mill service at two locations. At our Caldwell, ID, and Tea, SD, sites, we offer a complete line of mill rolls for both stationary and portable Henke roller mills, with chilled iron, solid cast, and hardened tubing style rolls available.
With our onsite roller mill service and roll exchange program, we can minimize downtime with your Henke-based feed manufacturing facility. Our service trucks feature cranes and are stocked with common Henke roller mill replacement parts that can be used during the steel roll change process. We can also sharpen and recondition your Henke mill rolls to keep them in operating condition for longer. Give us a call at 1.800.883.9790 for more information!